1. Log in to your customer account at www.placedestendances.com/uk/en
2. Go shopping and then confirm your basket.
3. Select and confirm your delivery method.
4. On the payment page, click on "I have a voucher/credit note".
5. Select the credit note you want to use to pay for your order and click on "Use".
If you return the item, you will be refunded with a credit note. This credit note will be emailed to you when your return is processed.
> Your credit note can be used more than once provided there is still a balance remaining. If the amount of your credit note exceeds your total purchase, a new credit note for the remainder will automatically be generated and will appear on your payment page next time you place an order. It can also be viewed on the "My vouchers" page of your customer account. If your purchase exceeds the amount on your gift card or credit note, you can use another payment method or another Place des Tendances gift card to cover the balance.
> More than one credit note can be combined.
> Credit notes are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
If your credit note is not accepted, please check that:
- you are logged into your customer account,
- you have entered the code correctly in capitals and without spaces,
- your code has not expired.
*NOTE: if you enter a zero 0 instead of the letter O or vice versa, the code will not work.